Saturday, May 31, 2014

POW Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl freed

A while back, I donated a dollar to Rolling Thunder outside of Walmart.  They gave me a black bracelet to remind me of our POWs, especially Bowe Bergdahl who was our only known living POW.

 
Just recently my sister had been given a bracelet, too, and when she told me about it, I paused again to pray for Bowe. I was thrilled to read this headline just a few minutes ago:
http://www.businessinsider.com/bowe-bergdahl-freed-taliban-obama-afghanistan-2014-5
Good news, and I pray Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has a complete physical and emotional recovery from his time in captivity.

1 comment:

  1. Great thought here. It is hard to imagine the feelings of a POW. Glad to know of his release. All the prayers must have helped. I like to think so and I appreciate yours, I know BOWE appreciated them.
    Love from the Belmont area.

    ReplyDelete