Sunday, October 11, 2015

The fairy garden

My friend Lea, her friend Samantha, and I put our creativity together to come up with a fairy garden for Lea.  Samantha had a knack, fetching white rocks from the driveway for stepping stones.  I contributed a little succulent (hen and chicks) which I think will serve as a great fairy shrub by the little bench that Lea had placed.
I felt like a little kid--playing around the base of a stump, moving gravel, and pretending.
What do you think?  Is this an inviting little place for elves and fairies?
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think if fun for adults to use their childlike imagination to create something like that. Mel and Dar up in the NOrth woods do that and it is interesting. Their Grandkids have a good time with it.
    Yeah, I ca see where it could be fun.

    ReplyDelete