Monday, January 12, 2015

Critters outside and in

Today when I went to put the washer on a second rinse, I was quite startled to see a tree frog sitting right there on the edge of the washer.  Hmmm, what to do with this critter?  I didn't think I wanted him springing about in random times and places inside the house.  As I stepped away to get my camera, I heard a little smacking sound that let me know he had leaped onto another surface.  I hoped that I would be able to find him when I got back.  He had jumped to an empty cardboard box.  After a very brief photo session and a mild game of chase, I transported him outside.  I released him next to the foundation of the house and wished him luck.
 
 
The birds do a better job of staying outside where they belong.  Doesn't this cardinal look handsome?
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, proud of you leaving and coming back to find the dude. I like'em. I really liked to hear them in the woods. I acn't any more. When we are out there Sherry will tell me when she hears one.

    Love the shot of the Cardinal.

    ReplyDelete