Monday, February 2, 2015

The best hope

I recently looked up some scriptures that contain the word "hope" and thought I would share.

In the scripture, hope abides (1 Corinthians 13:13)
and is living (1 Peter 1:3).
Hope describes the assurance of our resurrection (Acts 24:15, Romans 8:23-25, Titus 3:7)!! The appearing of Christ is our blessed hope (Titus 2:13).
Hope is the result of the comfort given by scriptures (Romans 15:4).
Hope is from God and is produced in abundance by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
Hope of glory results from Christ within us (Colossians 1:27 1 Timothy 1:1).
Hope is a sure anchor of the soul which allows us entrance "within the veil" where Christ went before us. (Hebrews 6:18-20).

1 comment:

  1. I am glad "I have a HOPE" It is good to search the scriptures, I do not do ti oftern enough. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete