Monday, December 4, 2017

Sights in the sky

Last week, I had the chance to see the International Space Station go over.  I enjoy looking for things like that in the sky.  Last Wednesday, I saw something else in the sky that I had never seen from my house before.  I was out in the yard, and heard a motor in the distance.  It was not from a direction that I usually hear any motorized equipment, and I wondered if it might be an airplane, but it didn't seem to be making swift enough progress to be an airplane, and I dismissed it as a distant tractor.  Later when I realized the sound had indeed come closer, I looked up to see a sky diver with a motorized parachute.  Awesome!



1 comment:

  1. I love to see the satellites pass at night. I have not checked to see when the Space station is passing. I gotta do that. I like to see those motorized parachutes, but That One I have no desire to ride. LOL

    ReplyDelete