Friday, February 24, 2017

Ghost ships

One of the blogs I frequent is Rick Watson's at Life 101.  He is in the "heart of Alabama," and often when he mentions weather patterns, they are headed here to North Carolina in a day or so.  The other day he mentioned "ghost ships."  They must have been moving this way just like the weather does because I saw an entire flotilla in my garden this foggy morning.
The ones in my garden weren't sinister at all--just lovely little artistic vessels catching the first rays of morning sun.

 
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, they did sail into your yard. I won't look at the webs the same 'never-more'. That is neat stuff. Rick does come up with artsy descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if that is a double negative or a missing positive! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out. I love those pictures.
    R

    ReplyDelete