Friday, June 3, 2016

Friend Jack's latest book

My friend Jack from "Shipslog" sent me a copy of his latest book, The Appalachian Trail.  It came yesterday, and I finished reading it last night.
 
 
I enjoyed reading about Jerry and Sherry's adventure (which, between you and me, was a lot like Jack and Sherry's adventure).  Jack estimates that about 97% of the book is based on actual experiences.  The book chronicles their adventures hiking the trail.  I found the book a nice gentle read and informative and inspiring to boot.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the thoughts on the book. It was a fun book to write, but having to cull so many things to keep it down to 200 pages was hard.
    Since we worked together on one book, I know your attention to detail and I do consider your opinion(s) very highly and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book came Thursday and I just started reading it. I can't wait to read their adventures.

    ReplyDelete