Friday, January 26, 2018

Legacy

Last Friday, my husband and I attended the funeral of a dear man who had lived to be 98.  He had been in reasonably good health most of the time.  I wish I could have spent more time with him.  He was such a pleasure to be around.  He had left a legacy of love and kindness and positivity.  He had been a hard worker and a loving family man. 
It gave me pause to think of the legacy I'm leaving.  I'm sure I won't measure up to the man who just passed from this life, but I'm certainly inspired by his legacy. 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet report. I always enjoy reading something positive about mankind. It is amazing that one can pass that many years and carry a good report. THANKS. I am sure in your case there is especially one who will hold you in very high esteem. Deservedly so!

    ReplyDelete