Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"Friendlier with two"

I think it was Winnie the Pooh who said, "It's so much friendlier with two."  I knew what that meant when I cut and put up the Christmas tree by myself.  I did miss having my son help out.
I cut a small cedar tree in the yard, put it in a bucket of sand, and put it atop a small table in the living room.  I got the lights on the day I put the tree up, and I finished decorating the next day.  Darling son did put a little star ornament at the top for me.  (He didn't have to stand on anything to reach it.)



 
My sister gave me a swag, which I hung on the front porch.


I'm almost ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Looking like Christmas, I hope you all have a great time and a Very Merry Christmas.
    And yeah, two does make tree work 'friendlier'. But Mama's know how to survive!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete